Aspire Titan Academy
Welcome to the Aspire Titan Academy landing page! We welcome all students!
Grades: TK – 5
Sponsoring District: Los Angeles Area
CDS/Charter Numbers: CDS: #19-64733-0120477 Charter: #1550
Afterschool Program? Y
- Enrollment: 328
- Hispanic: 99%
- African-American: 0%
- Pacific Islander: 0%
- Asian-American: 0%
- Caucasian: 0%
- Free and Reduced Lunch: 96%
- First Day of School: August 13, 2018
Fall Break: October 08-12, 2018
Thanksgiving Break: November 21-23, 2018
Winter Break: December 17, 2018-January 4, 2019
Spring Break: April 15-19, 2019
Last Day of School: June 12, 2019
For Title IX & UCP, please contact Debbie Riverhawk Helmns, Regional Student Support Director, at 323-837-9920.
Additionally, in order to encourage and support stakeholder involvement, each school’s website contains the following information in both Spanish and English:
- Timely notices of board meetings and other school committee meetings that involve parents.
- Meetings held/interpreted in Spanish and English.
- Opportunities to share thoughts and opinions through email and ParentSquare, the interactive parent communication platform used by the school.
- Short summaries of issues, ideas, and decisions of school committees.
- At least two opportunities for parents to give detailed input on the Local Control Accountability Plan.
Parents are welcome and encouraged to volunteer at our school, however, parental involvement is not a requirement for acceptance to, or continued enrollment at, the charter school.
Padres están invitados y se les anima a que hagan horas voluntarias en nuestra escuela. Aunque no es requerido para ser aceptados a nuestra escuela o para continuar su inscripción futura en nuestra escuela chárter.
Nothing from December 13, 2018 to January 13, 2019.
Key Documents + Links
- PowerSchool Access for Current Aspire LA Students & Families
- MealTime for Current Aspire LA Students & Families
- ParentSquare Access (for Current Aspire Families)
- Keeping Parents Informed - Charter Transparency
- Uniform Complaint Process - English
- Uniform Complaint Process - Spanish
- Parent Concerns and Complaint Process
- Uniform Complaint Policy Appeals Process
- 2018-2019 Aspire Titan Academy LCAP
- TTN SARC 2016-17
- TTN SARC (Spanish) 2016-17
- Titan Meal Information
- LAUSD - Division of Special Education
- Titan Charter and Transparency
- Titan Student Familyl Handbook 2018-19 - English
- Titan Student Familyl Handbook 2018-19 - Spanish
- Titan Instructional Parent Calendar 2018-19