Bay Area Resources
Internet Resources For Families
Bay Area Resources
Central Valley Resources
Los Angeles Resources
Memphis, TN Resources
The resources on this page will be updated regularly to best support our Bay Area families.
Past ParentSquare Family Communications
- Click here for a running list of all Aspire Bay Area family communications.
All Aspire Bay Area school sites will serve (5 days) breakfast & lunch to students currently enrolled in our schools. Staff will follow health and safety protocols in the preparation and distribution of meals. To ensure the safety of our school community, families will be expected to adhere to safety guidelines (social distance and use of face covering) at all times.
|Aspire College Academy||Tuesdays||12-2pm||8030 Atherton St Oakland , CA 94605|
|Berkley Maynard Academy||Tuesdays||10:30-12:30pm||6200 San Pablo Ave., Oakland CA|
|Aspire ERES Academy||Tuesdays||2-3:30pm||1936 Courtland Ave, Oakland, 94601|
|Aspire Golden State Prep||Tuesdays||10-1pm||1009 66th Ave, Oakland, 94621|
|Aspire Lionel Wilson Prep||Mondays||12-2pm||1445 101st Ave, Oakland,94603|
|Aspire Monarch Academy||Mondays||12-2pm||1445 101st Ave, Oakland,94603|
|Aspire Triumph Technology Academy||Mondays||2-4pm||ATTA – 3200 62nd Ave Oakland, CA 94605|
|Aspire Richmond California College Prep Academy||Tuesdays||10-12pm||3040 Hilltop Mall Rd, Richmond CA 94806|
|Aspire Richmond Technology Academy||Tuesdays||10-12pm||3040 Hilltop Mall Rd, Richmond CA 94806|
East Palo Alto Schools:
|Aspire EPACS||Mondays||2-4pm||1039 Garden Street, EPA 94303|
|Aspire EPAPA||Mondays||2-4pm||1039 Garden Street, EPA 94303|
Other Meal Resources:
Family and Community Resources
- Oakland County Housing Hotline (general counsel English speaking)1-248-858-1891
- Light House (resources for homeless families) 1-248-920-6000 x5500
- Housing Resource Center (general assistance w/ housing & utilities) 1-248-269 1335 or HRC@chninc.net
- Rent Relief Program (rent vouchers) 1-248-858-0730
East Palo Alto:
FREE COVID Testing
Other Community Resources
- Resources for Undocumented Families
- Resources for Students, Parents and Caregivers
- FindHelp.org – Enter your zip code to access free and reduced cost programs/resources.
- The CDC Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19
- The Child Mind Institute: Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- Talking to Children About COVID-19: A Parent Resource
- BrainPop: Coronavirus Video
- Just For Kids: A Comic Exploring The New Coronavirus
A Letter To Our Families
Dear Aspire Bay Area Families,
In times of challenge we remember the importance of family. That includes the family we create by those who we choose to surround ourselves with. The Aspire Bay Area Family — including our scholars and their families, our teachers and school leaders, our office and custodial staff — is one that I am proud to be a part of because we look out for each other. And we’ll continue to do that throughout this public health and economic crisis, and well beyond.
Aspire has created this page as a resource for our Bay Area families — for your scholar’s learning and for community support — so that we can ensure our families have what they need during this unprecedented time. Please bookmark this page and refer to it often for questions that arise or resources that you may need.
Consistent with schools throughout California, our distance learning plan will continue for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year, and our entire team will be here to support each of our Aspire Bay Area scholars. We will continue to update the resources on this site so that our families have access to the most current information available.
Thank you for everything you are doing on behalf of our Aspire scholars. We can’t wait until we can all be together again to share our experiences while we’ve been apart and celebrate our reunification.
Nicole Williams Browning
Superintendent — Aspire Bay Area