Central Valley Resources
Internet Resources For Families
Bay Area Resources
Central Valley Resources
Los Angeles Resources
Memphis, TN Resources
The resources on this page will be updated regularly to best support our Central Valley families.
Past ParentSquare Family Communications
- Click here for a running list of all Aspire Central Valley family communications.
We are pleased to be able to provide meals available for pickup for Aspire scholars throughout distance learning. Parents/guardians will be able to pick up a five-day meal packet for their student, which will include breakfast and lunch, via a curbside or drive-thru service. Details about your school’s meal program, including location and time will be shared by your principal. Staff will follow health and safety protocols in the preparation and distribution of meals.
Additional Meal Distribution Resources:
- Sacramento City Unified School District- SCUSD Meal Distribution
- San Juan Unified School District Meal Distribution
- Stockton Unified School District- SUSD
- Lincoln Unified School District
- Lodi Unified School District
- Ceres Unified School District
- Modesto City Schools
Family and Community Resources
- Resources for Students, Parents and Caregivers
- Resources for Undocumented Families
- Additional Resources for Central Valley Families
- FindHelp.org – Enter your zip code to access free and reduced cost programs/resources.
- The CDC Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19
- The Child Mind Institute: Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- Talking to Children About COVID-19: A Parent Resource
- BrainPop: Coronavirus Video
- Just For Kids: A Comic Exploring The New Coronavirus
- Resources for Graduating Seniors, Coming Soon
A Letter To Our Families
Dear Aspire Central Valley Families,
In times of challenge we remember the importance of family. That includes the family we create by those who we choose to surround ourselves with. The Aspire Central Valley Family — including our scholars and their families, our teachers and school leaders, our office and custodial staff — is one that I am proud to be a part of because we look out for each other. And we’ll continue to do that throughout this public health and economic crisis, and well beyond.
Aspire has created this page as a resource for our Central Valley families — for your scholar’s learning and for community support — so that we can ensure our families have what they need during this unprecedented time. Please bookmark this page and refer to it often for questions that arise or resources that you may need.
Consistent with schools throughout California, our distance learning plan will continue for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year, and our entire team will be here to support each of our Aspire Central Valley scholars. We will continue to update the resources on this site so that our families have access to the most current information available.
Thank you for everything you are doing on behalf of our Aspire scholars. We can’t wait until we can all be together again to share our experiences while we’ve been apart and celebrate our reunification.
Superintendent — Aspire Central Valley