At Aspire Public Schools, we provide every student with an innovative, high-quality education that sets them on the path toward achieving their aspirations. We invest deeply in the development of our teachers and staff so that every classroom is one where both children and adults can learn and thrive. In our small, community-based schools, each student gains the opportunity to succeed in college, career and life.
Enroll your child at one of our 40 school locations in California (Bay Area, Central Valley, Los Angeles) or Tennessee (Memphis) by selecting one of the three green buttons on this page. Visit the locations page to find the Aspire region and school near you.
Student Application Process
Please contact each school directly to learn more about the application timelines and due dates for the upcoming school year, as applications differ by campus during the spring each year.
- Aspire Public Schools has no admission requirements
- Aspire Public Schools does not charge tuition
- Aspire Public Schools is non-sectarian
- Aspire Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, national or ethnic origin in administration of its admissions policies or education programs
- Founding Families are respectively defined as parent/s or legal guardian/s or individuals who contribute substantial personal time and effort to develop the new charter school during the established Founding Period.
- The qualifications to become a Founding Family and the preference that results may differ for each new Aspire school.
- Aspire’s Founding Families policy is consistent with California Education Code and the U.S. and California Department of Education’s guidance regarding lottery preferences and family participation.
If the number of students who wish to attend the school exceeds the school’s capacity, attendance will be determined by a public random drawing. Depending on the site, priority in the lottery may be given to families within the chartering district, and/or to founding families. The parent or legal guardian will be notified by mail regarding the status of the student’s application.
Considerations for Tennessee Schools
The online application is the first part of the application process. Families will then be contacted to come in and complete the remainder of the registration process. We invite families to contact our schools directly if they have any questions.