At Aspire Public Schools, we provide every student with an innovative, high-quality education that sets them on the path toward achieving their aspirations. We invest deeply in the development of our teachers and staff so that every classroom is one where both children and adults can learn and thrive. In our small, community-based schools, each student gains the opportunity to succeed in college, career and life.
Enroll your child at one of our 40 school locations in California (Bay Area, Central Valley, Los Angeles) or Tennessee (Memphis) by selecting one of the four sub-pages on the left-side bar.
- Enroll – Aspire Bay Area Region
- Enroll – Aspire Central Valley Region
- Enroll – Aspire Los Angeles Region
- Enroll – Aspire Memphis Region
- Visit the locations page to find the Aspire region and school near you.
Student Application Process
Please contact each school directly to learn more about the application timelines and due dates for the upcoming school year, as applications differ by campus during the spring each year.
- Aspire Public Schools has no admission requirements
- Aspire Public Schools does not charge tuition
- Aspire Public Schools is non-sectarian
- Aspire Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, national or ethnic origin in administration of its admissions policies or education programs