Aspire Ollin University Preparatory Academy
Welcome to the Aspire Ollin University Preparatory Academy landing page!
Sponsoring District: Los Angeles Area
CDS/Charter Numbers: CDS: #19-10199-0112128 Charter: #693
Afterschool Program? Y
- Enrollment: 606
- Hispanic: 98%
- African-American: 1%
- Pacific Islander: 0%
- Asian-American: 1%
- Caucasian: 0%
- Free and Reduced Lunch: 96%
- First Day of School (Primer dia de Escuela): August 13, 2018
- Fall Break (Descanso del Otono): October 08-12, 2018
- Thanksgiving Break (Descanso de Accion de Gracias): November 21-23, 2018
- Winter Break (Descanso de Invierno): December 17, 2018-January 4, 2019
- Open Enrollment for School Year 2018-2019: TBD
- Inscripciones para el ano escolar 2018-2019: TBD
- Spring Break (Descanso de Primavera): April 15-19, 2019
- 8th Grade Promotion / Dinner-Dance: TBD
- Senior Graduation: TBD
- Last Day of School (Ultimo Dia de Clase): June 12, 2019
For Title IX & UCP, please contact Debbie Riverhawk Helmns, Regional Student Support Director, at 323-837-9920.
Additionally, in order to encourage and support stakeholder involvement, each school’s website contains the following information in both Spanish and English:
- Timely notices of board meetings and other school committee meetings that involve parents.
- Meetings held/interpreted in Spanish and English.
- Opportunities to share thoughts and opinions through email and ParentSquare, the interactive parent communication platform used by the school.
- Short summaries of issues, ideas, and decisions of school committees.
- At least two opportunities for parents to give detailed input on the Local Control Accountability Plan.
Parents are welcome and encouraged to volunteer at our school, however, parental involvement is not a requirement for acceptance to, or continued enrollment at, the charter school.
Padres están invitados y se les anima a que hagan horas voluntarias en nuestra escuela. Aunque no es requerido para ser aceptados a nuestra escuela o para continuar su inscripción futura en nuestra escuela chárter.
Nothing from December 13, 2018 to January 13, 2019.
Key Documents + Links
- PowerSchool Access for Current Aspire LA Students & Families
- MealTime for Current Aspire LA Students & Families
- ParentSquare Access (for Current Aspire Families)
- Keeping Parents Informed - Charter Transparency
- Uniform Complaint Process - English
- Uniform Complaint Process - Spanish
- Parent Concerns and Complaint Process
- Uniform Complaint Policy Appeals Process