Aspire Antonio Maria Lugo Academy
Welcome to the Aspire Antonio Maria Lugo Academy landing page!
Grades: TK – 5
Sponsoring District: Los Angeles Area
CDS/Charter Numbers: CDS: #19-10199-0109660 Charter: #694
Afterschool Program? Y
- Enrollment: 400
- Hispanic: 98%
- African-American: 0%
- Pacific Islander: 0%
- Asian-American: 0%
- Caucasian: 0%
- Free and Reduced Lunch: 94%
First Day of School: August 13, 2019
Fall Break: October 07- 11, 2019
Thanksgiving Break: November 25- 29, 2019
Winter Break: December 23, 2019-January 10, 2020
Non-pupil teacher work day: September 16, 2019, December 2, 2019, February 10, 2020, March 13, 2020 April 13,2020 (no school for students)
Spring Break: April 6- 10, 2020
Last Day of School: June 17, 2020
For Title IX & UCP, please contact Debbie Riverhawk Helmns, Regional Student Support Director, at 323-837-9920.
Additionally, in order to encourage and support stakeholder involvement, each school’s website contains the following information in both Spanish and English:
- Timely notices of board meetings and other school committee meetings that involve parents.
- Meetings held/interpreted in Spanish and English.
- Opportunities to share thoughts and opinions through email and ParentSquare, the interactive parent communication platform used by the school.
- Short summaries of issues, ideas, and decisions of school committees.
- At least two opportunities for parents to give detailed input on the Local Control Accountability Plan.
Parents are welcome and encouraged to volunteer at our school, however, parental involvement is not a requirement for acceptance to, or continued enrollment at, the charter school.
Padres están invitados y se les anima a que hagan horas voluntarias en nuestra escuela. Aunque no es requerido para ser aceptados a nuestra escuela o para continuar su inscripción futura en nuestra escuela chárter.
Nothing from August 20, 2019 to September 20, 2019.
Key Documents + Links
- PowerSchool Access for Current Aspire LA Students & Families
- MealTime for Current Aspire LA Students & Families
- ParentSquare Access (for Current Aspire Families)
- Keeping Parents Informed - Charter Transparency
- Uniform Complaint Process - English
- Uniform Complaint Process - Spanish
- Parent Concerns and Complaint Process
- Uniform Complaint Policy Appeals Process
Board Meeting Minutes
- Next meeting is September 19, 2019 10:00 am
- 2019-20 Aspire Board of Directors Meeting Schedule July 30, 2019
- Aspire Board of Directors Bylaws July 30, 2019