Aspire Inskeep Academy
Welcome to the Aspire Inskeep Academy landing page!
Grades: K – 6
Sponsoring District: Los Angeles Area
CDS/Charter Numbers: CDS: #19-64733-0124800 Charter: #1332
- Enrollment: 353
- Hispanic: 85%
- African-American: 10%
- Pacific Islander: 2%
- Asian-American: 1%
- Caucasian: 1%
- Free and Reduced Lunch: 100%
- First Day of School: August 13, 2019
Non-pupil teacher work day: September 16, 2019 (No students)
- Fall Break: October 07-11, 2019
Thanksgiving Break: November 25-29, 2019
Non-pupil teacher work day: December 2, 2019 (No students)
- Winter Break: December 23, 2019-January 10, 2020
- Non-pupil teacher work day: February 10, 2020 (No students)
- Non-pupil teacher work day: March 13, 2020 (No students)
Spring Break: April 6-10-2020
- Non-pupil teacher work day: April 13, 2020 (No students)
- Last Day of School: June 17, 2020
For Title IX & UCP, please contact Debbie Riverhawk Helmns, Regional Student Support Director, at 323-837-9920.
Additionally, in order to encourage and support stakeholder involvement, each school’s website contains the following information in both Spanish and English:
- Timely notices of board meetings and other school committee meetings that involve parents.
- Meetings held/interpreted in Spanish and English.
- Opportunities to share thoughts and opinions through email and ParentSquare, the interactive parent communication platform used by the school.
- Short summaries of issues, ideas, and decisions of school committees.
- At least two opportunities for parents to give detailed input on the Local Control Accountability Plan.
Parents are welcome and encouraged to volunteer at our school, however, parental involvement is not a requirement for acceptance to, or continued enrollment at, the charter school.
Padres están invitados y se les anima a que hagan horas voluntarias en nuestra escuela. Aunque no es requerido para ser aceptados a nuestra escuela o para continuar su inscripción futura en nuestra escuela chárter.
Nothing from October 16, 2019 to November 16, 2019.
Key Documents + Links
- PowerSchool Access for Current Aspire LA Students & Families
- MealTime for Current Aspire LA Students & Families
- ParentSquare Access (for Current Aspire Families)
- Keeping Parents Informed - Charter Transparency
- Uniform Complaint Process - English
- Uniform Complaint Process - Spanish
- Parent Concerns and Complaint Process
- Uniform Complaint Policy Appeals Process
- 2019 Aspire Inskeep Academy LCAP
- Inskeep SARC 2017-18
- Inskeep SARC Spanish 2017-18
- AIA English Handbook 19-20
- AIA Spanish Handbook 19-20
- Inskeep Meal Information
- Aspire Juanita Tate Campus Comprehensive Schools Safety Plan 2018-19
- Inskeep Charter & Transparency Documents
- 2018-2019 SBAC Data AIA
- 2019-2020 Aspire Los Angeles Regional Calendar
Board Meeting Minutes
- Next meeting is October 3, 2019 9:00 am
- 2019-20 Aspire Board of Directors Meeting Schedule July 30, 2019
- Aspire Board of Directors Bylaws July 30, 2019