Aspire Inskeep Academy
Welcome to the Aspire Inskeep Academy landing page!
Grades: K – 6
Sponsoring District: Los Angeles Area
CDS/Charter Numbers: CDS: #19-64733-0124800 Charter: #1332
- Enrollment: 353
- Hispanic: 85%
- African-American: 10%
- Pacific Islander: 2%
- Asian-American: 1%
- Caucasian: 1%
- Free and Reduced Lunch: 100%
- First Day of School: August 13, 2018
- Fall Break: October 08- 12, 2018
- Thanksgiving Break: November 21- 23, 2018
- Winter Break: December 17, 2018-January 4, 2019
- Spring Break: April 15- 19, 2019
- Last Day of School: June 12, 2019
For Title IX & UCP, please contact Debbie Riverhawk Helmns, Regional Student Support Director, at 323-837-9920.
Additionally, in order to encourage and support stakeholder involvement, each school’s website contains the following information in both Spanish and English:
- Timely notices of board meetings and other school committee meetings that involve parents.
- Meetings held/interpreted in Spanish and English.
- Opportunities to share thoughts and opinions through email and ParentSquare, the interactive parent communication platform used by the school.
- Short summaries of issues, ideas, and decisions of school committees.
- At least two opportunities for parents to give detailed input on the Local Control Accountability Plan.
Parents are welcome and encouraged to volunteer at our school, however, parental involvement is not a requirement for acceptance to, or continued enrollment at, the charter school.
Padres están invitados y se les anima a que hagan horas voluntarias en nuestra escuela. Aunque no es requerido para ser aceptados a nuestra escuela o para continuar su inscripción futura en nuestra escuela chárter.
Nothing from December 13, 2018 to January 13, 2019.
Key Documents + Links
- PowerSchool Access for Current Aspire LA Students & Families
- MealTime for Current Aspire LA Students & Families
- ParentSquare Access (for Current Aspire Families)
- Keeping Parents Informed - Charter Transparency
- Uniform Complaint Process - English
- Uniform Complaint Process - Spanish
- Parent Concerns and Complaint Process
- Uniform Complaint Policy Appeals Process
- 2017-2020 Aspire Inskeep Academy LCAP
- Inskeep SARC 2016-17
- Inskeep SARC (Spanish) 2016-17
- AIA English Handbook 17-18
- AIA Spanish Handbook 17-18
- Inskeep Meal Information
- Aspire Juanita Tate Campus Comprehensive Schools Safety Plan 2017-18
- Inskeep Charter & Transparency Documents
- 2016-2017 SBAC Data AIA