Aspire Inskeep Academy
Welcome to the Aspire Inskeep Academy landing page!
Grades: K – 6
Sponsoring District: Los Angeles Area
CDS/Charter Numbers: CDS: #19-64733-0124800 Charter: #1332
- Enrollment: 386
- Hispanic: 89%
- African-American: 8%
- Pacific Islander: 0%
- Asian-American: 0%
- Caucasian: 1%
- Multi-Racial: 1%
- Not Available: 1%
- Free and Reduced Lunch: 100%
- First Day of School: August 17, 2020
- Labor Day: September 7, 2020
Fall Break: October 05-09, 2020
Non-pupil teacher work day: October 12, 2020 (No school)
- Veteran’s Day: November 11, 2020
Thanksgiving Break: November 23-27, 2020
Non-pupil teacher work day: December 11, 2020 (No school)
- Winter Break: December 21, 2020-January 08, 2021
- Non-pupil teacher work day: January 11, 2021 (No school)
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: January 18, 2021
President’s Day: February 15, 2021
- Non-pupil teacher work day: March 08, 2021 (No school)
Spring Break: March 29 – April 2, 2021
- Non-pupil teacher work day: April 05, 2021 (No school)
- Last Day of School: June 18, 2021
For Title IX & UCP, please contact Dr. Alejandra Velez, Regional Director of Student Services, at 323-837-9920.
For Special Education inquiries, please contact Ana Escalante, Regional Director of Special Education, at 323-538-2550.
Additionally, in order to encourage and support stakeholder involvement, each school’s website contains the following information in both Spanish and English:
- Timely notices of board meetings and other school committee meetings that involve parents.
- Meetings held/interpreted in Spanish and English.
- Opportunities to share thoughts and opinions through email and ParentSquare, the interactive parent communication platform used by the school.
- Short summaries of issues, ideas, and decisions of school committees.
- At least two opportunities for parents to give detailed input on the Local Control Accountability Plan.
Parents are welcome and encouraged to volunteer at our school, however, parental involvement is not a requirement for acceptance to, or continued enrollment at, the charter school.
Padres están invitados y se les anima a que hagan horas voluntarias en nuestra escuela. Aunque no es requerido para ser aceptados a nuestra escuela o para continuar su inscripción futura en nuestra escuela chárter.
Key Documents + Links
- LA Region 2020-21 Calendar
- PowerSchool Access for Current Aspire LA Students & Families
- MealTime for Current Aspire LA Students & Families
- ParentSquare Access (for Current Aspire Families)
- Keeping Parents Informed - Charter Transparency
- Uniform Complaint Process - English
- Uniform Complaint Process - Spanish
- Parent Concerns and Complaint Process
- Uniform Complaint Policy Appeals Process
- Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan
- 20-21 Spanish Student and Family Handbook
- 20-21 English Student and Family Handbook
- 2020-2021 AIA School Calendar
- COVID-19 Written Operations Report
- 2019 Aspire Inskeep Academy LCAP
- AIA SARC 18-19
- AIA SARC Spanish 18-19
- AIA English Student Family Handbook 19-20
- AIA Spanish Student Family Handbook 19-20
- Inskeep Meal Information
- Inskeep Charter & Transparency Documents
- 2018-2019 SBAC Data AIA
- Charter School Complaint Form LAUSD
- 20-21 Aspire Wide UCP Policy