Aspire Hanley Middle School
ENROLL YOUR CHILD AT ASPIRE HANLEY MIDDLE SCHOOL!
- ENROLL – Returning Parents & Seat Awarded Parents (English, Espanol)
- ENROLL – New Student Registration (English, Spanish)
Welcome to the Aspire Hanley Middle School!
Sponsoring District: Achievement School District
School Number: 8024
Pacific Islander: 0%
2019-20 Key Dates
First Day – August 12, 2019
Fall Break – October 14-18, 2019
Thanksgiving Break – November 25-29, 2019
Winter Break – December 23. 2019 – January 3, 2020
Spring Break – March 16-20, 2020
Last Day – May 22, 2020
Aspire Public Schools Discipline Policy
The Student Code of Conduct is intended as a set of guidelines to help us communicate about behavior and discipline more effectively. It was designed after extensive conversations with teachers, parents, students, and administrators. It is not designed to be a rulebook, but rather a set of guiding principles to help us ensure that students and teachers can learn in a safe and supportive environment where discipline is fair, equitable, and proportionate. The levels consists of the following:
- Level 1: These behaviors are short-term acts that interfere with the orderly operations of the classroom, a school function, extracurricular/co-curricular program or approved transportation.
- Level 2: These behaviors are moderate disruptive acts of misconduct that interfere with orderly operations in a classroom, a school function, extracurricular/co-curricular program or approved transportation or repeated acts from level 1.
- Level 3: These behaviors are moderate to severe disruptive acts of misconduct that interfere with the orderly operations of the classroom, a school function, extracurricular/co-curricular program or approved transportation or repeated acts from level 2.
- Level 4: These behavior are major acts of misconduct that interfere with the orderly operations of the classroom, a school function, extracurricular/co-curricular program or approved transportation or repeated acts from level 3.
- Level 5: These behaviors are serious acts of misconduct. Any level 5 behaviors are grounds for a mandatory expulsion as mandated by Tennessee Code Annotated § 49-6-3401.
August 22, 2019
August 24, 2019
Saturday Schools are considered part of the instructional calendar at Aspire. We committed
to offering students ten extra school days per year including two Saturday Schools.
Every Aspire Public School has at least two Saturday Schools per year. Saturday School is
designed to engage students and families in the mission and vision of Aspire. All Saturday
Schools have an academic focus that is aligned to the school-wide action plan. They can also
be great community building events in addition to an opportunity to ensure
parents/guardians are given tools to support their child’s education.
100% of students and families are expected to attend Saturday School. They are considered
mandatory and attendance should be collected.
Orange Mound Corner Store
August 30, 2019
Key Documents + Links
- PowerSchool Access for Current Aspire Memphis Students & Families
- MealTime Access for Current Aspire Memphis Students & Families
- ParentSquare Access (for Current Aspire Families)
- Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) Release - Aspire Memphis
- Student Assessment Information
- Aspire RFP and Contract Vended School Meal Services 2018-19
Board Meeting Minutes
- Next meeting is September 19, 2019 10:00 am
- 2019-20 Aspire Board of Directors Meeting Schedule July 30, 2019
- Aspire Board of Directors Bylaws July 30, 2019