College for Certain at Aspire
- Looking for a great 1st Grade Teacher @ Aspire Triumph Technology Academy, Oakland Apply: https://t.co/W64t46jLxo
- Preschool Bus, Growth Mindset and more in our August College for Certain Newsletter! t.co/Wwrbg3PFGZ
- Nice Jennifer Garcia! https://t.co/xXuHatbnKE
- Get your projects posted and funded! https://t.co/hZk6H0wdti
- Rock out to benefit Aspire EPACS! Join us to help make college a reality for 700+ students in East Palo Alto: t.co/Zs0O6PVENF
- Check out our Preschool bus pilot! Scholars will be getting Kindergarten ready 3 days a week! t.co/wCBWLGM2DY
Aspire Names New CEO
Carolyn Hack from Uncommon Schools will join Aspire in September as the new CEO.
Join the Aspire Team
To open and operate small, high-quality charter schools in low-income neighborhoods, in order to:
- Increase the academic performance of underserved students
- Develop effective educators
- Share successful practices with other forward-thinking educators, and
- Catalyze change in public schools
Every student is prepared to earn a college degree.