Student Application Process
Deadlines for applications differ by campus during the spring each year. Please contact each school directly to arrange a tour and learn more about the application deadlines for the upcoming school year.
To apply for enrollment for a student at any campus of Aspire Public Schools, the parent or legal guardian must:
- Complete Student Interest form (see below)
- Return the application by mail, fax or in person before campus deadline (Applications received after the deadline will be placed on a waiting list in the order received)
- Once accepted, return the completed registration materials before the deadline. If no confirmation is made, the student’s application will be cancelled
If the number of students who wish to attend the school exceeds the school’s capacity, attendance will be determined by a public random drawing. Depending on the site, priority in the lottery may be given to families within the chartering district, and/or to founding families. The parent or legal guardian will be notified by mail regarding the status of the student’s application.
- Founding Family status is available only for new campuses of Aspire Public Schools
- Founding Families must complete 30 hours of volunteer work prior to December 31 in the year the school is founded, and receive enrollment preference.
- If more families apply for founding status than space allows, a special lottery will be held to determine Founding Families
Student Interest Forms
- Aspire Public Schools has no admission requirements
- Aspire Public Schools does not charge tuition
- Aspire Public Schools is non-sectarian
- Aspire Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, national or ethnic origin in administration of its admissions policies or education programs
If the number of interested students exceeds our capacity, Aspire holds an open public lottery to determine enrollment.